[Iag-list] Conference call

Kuntala Lahiri-Dutt kuntala.lahiri-dutt at anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 3 09:43:00 AEST 2018

Dear colleagues,
Hope you are going well.
I am writing today to inform you about a forthcoming conference in University of Canberra in early April, 2019. Please note that the term 'agriculture' is interpreted widely to include forestry, fishing & so on.
Here are the conference details below:
https://www.canberra.edu.au/research/faculty-research-centres/aisc/seeds-of-change
I am organising the thematic sessions of 'Labour & Production Relations'. Please can you circulate the link widely and consider contributing your paper ideas to this session (or another one) .....
My apologies if you are receiving this message more than once due to cross-postings.
Kind regards
Kuntala Lahiri-Dutt