[Iag-list] sending to the IAG list

Kirstie Petrou kirstie.petrou at utas.edu.au
Fri Nov 23 13:02:30 AEDT 2018

Hi Bev,

I think the email you used is for when messages bounce back.  I use: iag-list at flinders.edu.au

Cheers,

________________________________
From: Beverley Clarke <beverley.clarke at flinders.edu.au>
Sent: Friday, 23 November 2018 12:06:35 PM
To: Kirstie Petrou
Subject: sending to the IAG list

Hi Kirstie,

I just tried to send an announcement about yesterday’s launch of the decadal plan to the IAG list but I have not received an email of my message (and I assumed I would get one as I am on the list).

Please tell me if this is the correct email:

Iag-list iag-list-bounces at lists.flinders.edu.au<mailto:iag-list-bounces at lists.flinders.edu.au>

Cheers

Bev

Associate Professor Beverley Clarke

College of Humanities Arts and Social Sciences

Sturt Road, Bedford Park South Australia 5042

GPO Box 2100, Adelaide, SA 5001, Australia

Ph:+61 8 8201 2760

Em: beverley.clarke at flinders.edu.au<mailto:beverley.clarke at flinders.edu.au>

Web: http://www.flinders.edu.au/people/beverley.clarke<http://www.flinders.edu.au/people/beverley.clarke>

President of the Institute of Australian Geographers

orcid.org/0000-0001-5904-6845<http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5904-6845> | Researcher ID D-8999-2015 | Scopus Author ID 54790497300

[IAG_Logo(OnWhite)Sm (4)]

CRICOS No: 00114A This email and any attachments may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.