[Iag-list] New Urban Natures: Volatile Worlds

Leah Gibbs leah at uow.edu.au
Thu Nov 29 15:50:43 AEDT 2018

‘New Urban Natures: Volatile Worlds’
A Geographical Society of New South Wales (GSNSW) Symposium

With keynote by Harriet Bulkeley (Durham University)

Friday, 22 February 2019
University of Wollongong

We invite you to a day of discussion, led by our panellist-provocateurs:
Aidan Davison (UTas), Nicole Cook (UOW), Ben Cooke (RMIT), Donna Houston (Macq), Ryan Jones (Newc), Dave Kendal (UTas), Cecily Maller (RMIT), Catherine Phillips (Melb), Libby Porter (RMIT)

Convenors:  Leah Gibbs, Pauline McGuirk, Jennifer Atchison, Chantel Carr

Further details: UOW ACCESS events<https://socialsciences.uow.edu.au/access/events/index.html>
Registration: by Friday, 25 January 2019

Dr Leah Gibbs
School of Geography and Sustainable Communities | Faculty of Social Sciences
University of Wollongong NSW 2522 Australia
T +61 2 4298 1547
https://scholars.uow.edu.au/display/leah_gibbs