[Iag-list] Call for abstracts - PhD/ECR session - 2019 IAG pre-conference activity

Wendy Steele wendy.steele at rmit.edu.au
Sat Mar 2 13:00:03 AEDT 2019

The Urban Geography Study Group’s PhD/ECR session  will run on the afternoon of the 9th July as part of the pre-conference activities for the 2019 IAG Conference in Hobart.

The session will involve short presentations and feedback, speed mentoring, and a whole-of-room discussion with senior colleagues.

If you want to give a short presentation and get some targeted feedback, please send a brief abstract to wendy.steele at rmit.edu.au<mailto:wendy.steele at rmit.edu.au>. We will then be in touch with details of the room, times, speaker line-up etc.

Kind regards
Wendy, Dallas and Donna
(urban geography co-convenors)

Associate Professor Wendy Steele

School of Global and Urban Studies / RMIT / Melbourne / Tel: + 61 3 9925 2302 / Mobile: 0455134949
https://www.rmit.edu.au/contact/staff-contacts/academic-staff/s/steele-associate-professor-wendy/

Co-convenor Critical Urban Governance Research Program - Centre for Urban Research
http://cur.org.au/research-programs/critical-urban-governance/

International Editorial Board Member, Urban Policy and Research

I acknowledge the people of the Kulin Nations as the traditional owners of the unceded lands on which I live and work, respectfully recognising Elders past, present and future.