[Iag-list] IGU Political Geography Commission Newsletter

Kirstie Petrou kirstie.petrou at utas.edu.au
Mon Mar 4 13:53:39 AEDT 2019

Dear Geographers,
This newsletter is not just for the legal geographers, but to all who would like to know the issues, conferences, books and other happenings outside Australia and New Zealand Geography groups of Political Geography.
This commission is a very collegial one and works hard at striving to do that. I am pleased to be invited as a member of their advisory board, the only representative from an Australian University.
I urge you to read this newsletter as it indicates the wealth of geographers’ input internationally and encourages discourse for our own rich research.

Thank you Lesley

Dr. Lesley Crowe-Delaney
PhD, Human Geography, Tourism, Coastal Development
Grad Dip Ed (Japanese and ESL), BA Geography, Asian Studies (Hons),Cert IV in T&A Adult LLN
Research Fellow
School of Marketing Faculty of Business and Law
Volunteer advisor Faculty of Science and Engineering

Memberships:
Advisory Board Member-Political Geography Commission of International Geographical Union
Institute of Australian Geographers
Tourism Commission of International Geographical Union

2019
Crowe-Delaney, L.J. (forthcoming book) Tourism and Coastal Development in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan. Palgrave Macmillan.
---(forthcoming chapter) Tourism in Queensland 1980s. Routledge
---(forthcoming chapter) Tourism in Japan. Routledge
Liu, T. Xia, J. and Crowe-Delaney, L. (submitted), Tourism Information Diffusion Ecosystem (TIDE): Modelling Online Tourism Information Diffusion. Journal of Travel research

2018
Crowe-Delaney, L.J. (July 2018) Deconstructing the Staged and Existential Authentic of Rurality in Japan, in: International Journal of Tourism Anthropology<https://www.inderscienceonline.com/loi/ijta> Jan 2018, Vol. 6, Issue 3, pp. 255-275
Xia, J., R.Adriano, M.P. Carcausto Zea, L.Crowe-Delaney, Y.Liu, K.Holmes and Z. Chen (2018), Are we China-ready? Chinese Tourism in Western Australia, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre, BCEC Research Report no 14/18, June 2018.

Tourism and Policy, Gourmet Tourism, Coastal Development
Fisheries Security in the Oceanic Region, Japanese and Chinese Tourism Culture

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Lesley_Crowe-Delaney<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Lesley_Crowe-Delaney>

orcid.org/0000-0002-4309-0646<http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4309-0646>

Mobile | +61 402083460

Email | lesley.crowe-delaney at curtin.edu.au<mailto:lesley.crowe-delaney at curtin.edu.au>
Web | https://lesleycrowedelaney.wordpress.com<https://lesleycrowedelaney.wordpress.com>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J