[Iag-list] Postponement of workshop Liminal Zones at University of Newcastle

Michelle Duffy Michelle.Duffy at newcastle.edu.au
Wed Mar 27 09:10:53 AEDT 2019

Hi everyone

The workshop, Liminal Zones: Where sea and land meet, which was to be held on 26 April at the University of Newcastle, will be postponed, with a date to be determined for November. The workshop is planned as means to strengthen relationships between key stakeholders and researchers and develop future research projects, and unfortunately this date has not been suitable for potential industry and community partners.

My apologies for any inconvenience

Michelle Duffy (on behalf of the Cultural Geography Study Group convenors)

Associate Professor Michelle Duffy
Human Geography
Program Convenor of the Bachelor of Development Studies
School of Environmental and Life Sciences
Faculty of Science

T: + 61 2 492 15097
E: Michelle.Duffy at newcastle.edu.au<mailto:Michelle.Duffy at newcastle.edu.au>

The University of Newcastle (UON)
University Drive, Callaghan NSW 2308 Australia
[iversity of Newcastle]<http://www.newcastle.edu.au/>

[id:image002.png at 01D3F331.C8C81820]

[rld Needs New]<http://www.newcastle.edu.au/new>

Ranked in the top 1% of universities in the world by
QS World University Rankings 2017/18

CRICOS Provider 00109J

I acknowledge the Aboriginal custodians of the land in the region where I live and work, the Awabakal and Worimi peoples. I acknowledge the Elders, past, present and future, and Country itself.