[Iag-list] WoC in STEMM

Kirstie Petrou kirstie.petrou at utas.edu.au
Fri May 31 12:42:10 AEST 2019

Are you a woman working in a STEMM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics and medicine) field in Australia? Do you identify as a woman of colour or as a woman from an ethnically or culturally diverse background? Would you like to share your experiences for a new research study?

We are looking to interview women aged 18+ who identify as either women of colour or as women from ethnically or culturally diverse backgrounds for a new study about experiences of working in STEMM fields in Australia. We are looking for women who work in either academia or industry.

Please see the attached information sheet and consent form for more information.

To participate, please contact Dr Robyn Moore: Robyn.Moore at utas.edu.au