[Iag-list] IGU THEMATIC CONFERENCE KOPER 2019

Iain Hay iain.hay at flinders.edu.au
Wed Jul 31 11:00:01 AEST 2019

Apologies for any cross-posting.

Subject: IGU THEMATIC CONFERENCE KOPER 2019

Dear IGU Colleagues

On behalf of the local organizers, I am pleased to inform you that the preliminary programme for the upcoming IGU Thematic Conference in Koper, Slovenia, is now available at:

http://lucc.zrc-sazu.si/Koper2019/Preliminaryprogramme.aspx<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/py_CCzm4GXCPPLWkhgzBsm>

With kind regards

Mike Meadows

Professor Michael E Meadows
Assistant Secretary-General and Treasurer
International Geographical Union

LUCC secretariat

dr. Matjaž Geršič, univ. dipl. prof. zgod. in geog.
znanstveni sodelavec
pomočnik predstojnika
Znanstvenoraziskovalni center Slovenske akademije znanosti in umetnosti
Research Centre of the Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts
Geografski inštitut Antona Melika
Novi trg 2, 1000 Ljubljana
matjaz.gersic at zrc-sazu.si<mailto:matjaz.gersic at zrc-sazu.si>
http://giam.zrc-sazu.si<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/wqBECAnX51immYpwhYxt2t>
Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and email disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this email is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php.