[Iag-list] 24 month postdoc position at Trinity College, Dublin

Pauline McGuirk pmcguirk at uow.edu.au
Tue Oct 8 02:37:31 AEDT 2019

Hi folks

Another employment opportunity at Trinity College Dublin. Details are in the attached.

Best wishes
Pauline

Professor Pauline McGuirk
DIRECTOR,  Australian Centre for Culture, Environment, Society and Space (formerly AUSCCER)
https://socialsciences.uow.edu.au/access/index.html
Head of Research, School of Geography and Sustainable Communities
Faculty of Social Sciences |Building 41  Room 246
Co-Editor Progress in Human Geography

University of Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia
T: +61 2 42213124
uow.edu.au<http://www.uow.edu.au/index.html> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UOW> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/uow> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/uow/> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/edu/school?id=10255> |
[signature_1283913702]

I acknowledge the Aboriginal custodians of the land in the region where I live and work, the Ilouri, Wadi Wadi and Dharawal peoples. I acknowledge the Elders, past, present and future, and Country itself.

University of Wollongong CRICOS: 00102E
Your feedback is appreciated and can be submitted at: feedback at uow.edu.au<mailto:feedback at uow.edu.au>
NOTICE: This email is intended for the addressee name and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Please consider the environment before printing this email.