[Iag-list] Senior Lecturer Position - Curtin University Sustainability Policy (CUSP)

Tod Jones T.Jones at curtin.edu.au
Fri Nov 22 00:35:43 AEDT 2019

Senior Lecturer - Curtin University Sustainability Policy (CUSP)
Job Reference: 231162
3 years, fixed term, full time
$121,829 - $140,416 (ALC) + 17% superannuation

There is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding researcher to join the CUSP team and lead research in one of two areas:

Digital Services and the Urban Environment - The emergence of digital services in cities is a key innovation enabling the delivery of energy, water and resource systems in our cities. You will be able to demonstrate competence in computation and digital technology with applications in sustainability.
OR
People, Planet and the Urban Environment - The design and planning of sustainable cities is dependent on a deeper understanding of the constraints imposed by the relationships between people and our planetary boundaries. You will be able to demonstrate interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research outputs.

For more information:  https://staff.curtin.edu.au/job-vacancies/?ja-job=75018