[Iag-list] IAG 2020 Conference, Armidale: abstract submission opens 11th February

Neil Argent nargent at une.edu.au
Sat Feb 8 10:48:43 AEDT 2020

IAG 2020 Conference, University of New England, 6th-9th July
As per the subject heading, the conference website will be open for the
submission of abstracts from Tuesday, 11th February. Due to a minor
administrative hitch we couldn't get the submission portal ready for the
originally communicated date of the 7th. We'll be in touch soon with full
instructions for the submission of abstracts. In the meantime, check out
the session proposals on the conference webpage. Of course, papers not
necessarily aligned to any particular session proposal are also very
welcome.
https://www.une.edu.au/iagc2020
#iag2020UNE
Neil Argent, Paul McFarland and Michael Reid

--

*Neil Argent*

BA (Hons. I), PhD (Adelaide)

Professor of Human Geography