[Iag-list] IAG 2020: Call for abstracts extended to 3rd April/Registration open

Neil Argent nargent at une.edu.au
Wed Mar 18 10:38:10 AEDT 2020

Dear colleagues

Given the effect of the Federal Government's announcement over the weekend
in severely curtailing international travel to and from this country, and
follow-on decisions by universities and other institutions to ban or
restrict domestic travel and attendance at large public events, the
organising and programme committee of the IAG 2020 conference has suspended
the abstract submission and registration processes until further notice.
We will be in touch with further advice as soon as possible.

Best wishes
The IAG 2020 conference committee

Email  nargent at une.edu.au