[Iag-list] Cancellation of the 2020 IAG Conference

Neil Argent nargent at une.edu.au
Sun Mar 22 14:53:46 AEDT 2020

Hello all
It is with great disappointment that we announce the cancellation of the
2020 Institute of Australian Geographers Conference. We thank all of the
session organisers, study groups and individuals who have submitted
abstracts for their enthusiastic support for and engagement with the
conference-as-planned. For those that have registered for the conference we
will arrange full refunds as soon as possible. We will have discussions
with the IAG Council over the coming weeks regarding next steps and
possible alternatives to a full, face-to-face conference.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.  In the meantime,
though, keep well.
Neil Argent, on behalf of the local organising committee

--

*Neil Argent*

BA (Hons. I), PhD (Adelaide)

Professor of Human Geography