[Iag-list] book reviewer needed: Women in American cartography

Brendan Whyte obiwonfive at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 02:16:11 UTC 2020

"The Globe", journal of the Australian & New Zealand Map Society, is seeking a reviewer for the following new title:

"Women in American cartography: an invisible social history”

by Judith Tyner

Lexington Books, London, 2020

hb, 130 pp.

We are seeking a review of up to 1000 words or so, with luck by the end of Sept 2020 (but negotiable in the current climate)

Please contact me off-list with your postal address if interested in reviewing this title for us.

Brendan Whyte

editor, The Globe

Canberra