[Iag-list] Rapid Phone Appraisal

Kuntala Lahiri-Dutt kuntala.lahiri-dutt at anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 22 00:38:58 UTC 2020

Hello IAG colleagues,
I hope you are all going well & no one in the IAG family has so far been taken ill by the pandemic.
Many of you must be wondering how to carry on our research in these times of social distancing & restricted travels.
To find a way out, I have created a basic, usable tool for remote research during the pandemic - I call it Rapid Phone Appraisal or RPA.
Here is the link to the Rapid Phone Appraisal tool that can be used for remote research:
https://www.policyforum.net/conducting-feminist-research-during-lockdown/
Like everything else in life, it has its difficulties but still, I hope many of you would find this too useful in your fields. Please do not hesitate to circulate the link amongst your friends & colleagues for their use.
Kind regards
Kuntala Lahiri-Dutt
The Australian National University