[Iag-list] Password and Zoom link for Indigenous Peoples’ Knowledges and Rights Study Group AGM this Friday

Sandy Potter sandra.potter at anu.edu.au
Tue Jul 21 12:01:01 UTC 2020

Password for Indigenous Peoples’ Knowledges and Rights Study Group Annual General meeting

Apologies for cross-posting and for not including the password below in the earlier email.

Dear colleagues,

Further to the email on Saturday, the password for the Indigenous Peoples’ Knowledges and Rights Study group AGM on Friday is: IAG

Please use this link: https://anu.zoom.us/j/91282579380 to access the meeting which will run 2pm-3pm AEST (12pm-1pm AWST) this Friday the 24th of July.

This meeting will provide an opportunity to propose events and actions by the group and, perhaps most importantly, to check in with each other face-to-face (virtually).

As mentioned in my earlier email, at this AGM we will welcome Naama Blatman-Thomas to the role of co-convenor, and thank and acknowledge Judith Burns for all the work she put into helping with the (now cancelled) preconference workshop in Armidale. Sandy Potter will also formally step back from the co-convenorship after three years in the role.

We are actively looking for more people to become involved in the group, either as co-conveners in the study group, or in helping to arrange events for the 2021 conference.

We would particularly like to encourage applications for the co-convenorship from any Aboriginal/ Torres Strait Islander postgraduate students who are interested in helping shape the future of the group.

If you have any issues you would like placed on the agenda of the AGM, please email w.fort at curtin.edu.au<mailto:w.fort at curtin.edu.au>.

If you have any technical questions on how to join the Zoom meeting, please email sandra.potter at anu.edu.au<mailto:sandra.potter at anu.edu.au>.

Best wishes,

Warrick Fort and Sandy Potter