[Iag-list] PhD Opportunity in Sustainability Entrepreneurship and transforming local spaces.

Lisel O'Dwyer LiselODwyer at ncver.edu.au
Fri Jul 31 07:08:40 UTC 2020

PhD Opportunity in Sustainability Entrepreneurship and transforming local spaces.

We have a fully-funded PhD scholarship for a suitable candidate. The position will be situated within the Human Geography team, based in the School of Social Sciences, Faculty of Arts (Monash) - working with A/Prof. Megan Farrelly and A/Prof. Wendy Stubbs.

Commencing in October 2020*, this PhD project will contribute to a global research initiative TRANSFORM<http://www.transformcities.ca> and seeks to define suitable policy and governance mixes that can accelerate the uptake of sustainability entrepreneurship across different contexts: Australia, Canada and Sweden. Please see the attached advert for further details.

To submit your applications (or if you have any questions) please email megan.farrelly at monash.edu<mailto:megan.farrelly at monash.edu> up until 5pm 31st August.
* there is some flexibility in commencement date

Kind regards,
Megan Farrelly, PhD
Associate Professor
Discipline Convenor - Human Geography<https://www.monash.edu/monash-geography>
School of Social Sciences
---
Monash University
School of Social Sciences
20 Chancellors Walk
Level 8 Rm W819
Clayton VIC 3800 Australia

p:+61 3 9905 4618    m: +61 3 405 768 455
e: megan.farrelly at monash.edu<mailto:Megan.Farrelly at monash.edu>
Google Scholar<https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=kd0o1WAAAAAJ&hl=en>

CRICOS Provider: Monash University 00008C/01857J

We acknowledge and pay respects to the Elders and Traditional Owners of the land on which our four Australian campuses stand. Information for Indigenous Australians
<https://www.monash.edu/indigenous-australians>