[Iag-list] Critical Development Studies AGM (26th August, 12-1pm)

Sarah Wright sarah.wright at newcastle.edu.au
Wed Aug 19 07:05:32 UTC 2020

Dear all,

We will holding the AGM for the Critical Development Studies Group of the IAG via zoom this year. Please join us if you can.

The meeting will be held  via zoom Wednesday 26 August, 12-1pm. The zoom link to the meeting is: https://uonewcastle.zoom.us/j/95474975072?pwd=QnU0elNOWWdqWHgyK2dTQ2IyNWxvdz09 (password 106360).

If you have items for the agenda, have any questions or experience any technical issues, please contact Fiona or myself directly. Sarah.wright at newcastle.edu.au<mailto:Sarah.wright at newcastle.edu.au>; Fiona.miller at mq.edu.au<mailto:iona.miller at mq.edu.au>

Cheers,

Sarah and Fiona

Co-Convenors CDSG of the IAG

SARAH WRIGHT
Professor, Discipline of Geography and Environmental Studies
School of Environmental and Life Sciences
The University of Newcastle
Callaghan NSW 2308 Australia

I acknowledge the Aboriginal custodians of the land in the region where I live and work, the Gumbaynggirr people and the traditional custodians of Awabakal Country, the Country on which the University of Newcastle stands. I acknowledge the Elders, past, present and future, and Country itself.

Yaarri garla-ngarraangala, yaarri junga-ngarraangala, jalumgalnyarr yilaa gungangulam jagunda. Yaarri junga-ngarraangala guuyubiin, walaaynga giili.

T: +61 2 4921 7157
E: sarah.wright at newcastle.edu.au<mailto:sarah.wright at newcastle.edu.au>