[Iag-list] Hurry - Last days for Abstract Submission to the IAG/NZGS 2021 Combined Conference

Philip Mcmanus phil.mcmanus at sydney.edu.au
Fri Apr 16 07:26:47 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
Reminder - the extended date for Abstract Submission to the IAG/NZGS 2021 Combined Conference ends on Monday 19th April.

Don't miss out - join hundreds of geographers and people from associated disciplines by submitting an abstract at https://www.sydney.edu.au/science/news-and-events/events/iagnzgs2021-conference.html

This in person and online conference at The University of Sydney from 6-9 July promises to be a major event in 2021.  There's no better time to join colleagues and advance the conference theme of "Remembering, reimagining geography" and critically consider how geography evolved the way it did, its influences on human and more-than-human worlds, and the contribution the discipline can make to more just and sustainable futures.

With lots of sessions to choose from, plus in person and virtual fieldtrips, social events, a conference dinner and engaging keynotes and panels, this is a conference for you.  Don't miss out!

Update on keynote presentations; we are very pleased that Professor Lauren Rickards from RMIT University will present the Wiley Lecture. For information about all confirmed keynotes see https://www.sydney.edu.au/science/news-and-events/events/iagnzgs2021-conference.html and keep watching as we are looking forward to announcing a few more keynote speakers soon.

We welcome your participation in this important conference.

Best wishes,

Phil
On behalf of the Organising Committee  https://www.sydney.edu.au/science/news-and-events/events/iagnzgs2021-conference.html