[Iag-list] Job posting: Lecturer - Level B - La Trobe University

Kiran Shinde kiranait at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 30 21:32:42 UTC 2021

 Apologies for any cross-posting – please see the email below regarding a job opportunity in Geography and Planning at La Trobe University and pass on to anyone you feel may be interested

Kiran

Dear friends,

We at La Trobe University are looking for a Planner to join our team in the Planning Program. Accredited by PIA since 2005, our programs include a strong emphasis on experiential learning within a regional Australian and international context.

The position at Level B is within the Planning and Community Development program, within the Department of Social Inquiry. The position is based in Bendigo and the successful applicant will be responsible for teaching and research within urban and regional planning and in human geography. The position operates within a research-active team that values ongoing community and industry partnerships, and the delivery of PIA accredited planning education.

You could find more details here:  https://careers.pageuppeople.com/533/caw/en/job/561017/lecturer-community-planning-and-development-social-inquiry

We request you to please share this information within your networks.

best regards,

Kiran

Dr. Kiran Shinde

Program Convener

Community Planning and Development

La Trobe University

College of Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce

Humanities and Social Sciences

Arts Building 4.12, Bendigo Campus

VIC-3552

Australia