[Iag-list] Photo-book "The Space In-Between"

Stephanie Smyth twelve1201 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 07:46:49 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting

As a visual artist who has an interest in the urban environment I have
recently published a photo-book called “*The Space In-between*”.

It is available to all as a free ebook at the following site;

https://www.blurb.com/b/10714269-the-space-in-between?ebook=755823

However the price of this free ebook is I need to give a few download
instructions for your viewing pleasure;

Go to the blurb site and you will have two options, the free ebook or the
print version where you are required to pay money. (*If you do get the
print version it is at cost price, I get no profit)*

For the free ebook press *Add to Cart*

If you have a blurb account sign-in if not sign up.

Press *Place order*

A download link will be sent to your email account.

This download link gives three options. The *best option* is to Apple
ibook. If you choose the epub version you need to have the two page view.
The epub version also does not show the book cover. The Kindle version only
shows a single page view, which is not appropriate for this book. So I
advise not using Kindle.

I hope you enjoy my work.

Stephanie