[Iag-list] Legal Geography Study Group - Notice of transition of convenors and AGM

Tayanah O'Donnell tayanah.odonnell at anu.edu.au
Sun Jun 20 23:55:20 UTC 2021

Good morning geographers,

The IAG's legal geography study group will be meeting and holding our AGM at the upcoming IAGNZ conference.

I will be stepping down as convenor of the LGSG, as will Jo Gillespie (co-convenor). The Annual General Meeting is open to all and we welcome nominations from across the community for these important leadership roles for our very active and diverse study group.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about the role. Convening the Legal Geography Study Group has been a very rewarding experience and I am very happy to share thoughts and ideas.

I believe the LGSG meeting is currently scheduled for 8 July (in person), though this may evolve due to Covid. Please keep an eye on the conference website, or your emails if you are registered to attend, for updates.

Thanks and kind regards,
Tayanah & Jo
Legal Geography Study Group convenors