[Iag-list] Reminder Call for Registration for 11th Mobilities Aotearoa Symposium (Online) - 25th June

Borovnik, Maria M.Borovnik at massey.ac.nz
Wed Jun 23 04:02:00 UTC 2021

Kia ora tātou,

Thanks to everyone for registering for our upcoming symposium. There is still some time left to register before Friday this week if you would like to participate in our upcoming Mobilities Aotearoa online symposium Mobilities and Change in Times of Uncertainty.

The programme and list of abstracts are attached and I am very pleased announcing the range of different, fascinating topics that will be presented by researchers from New Zealand, Australia and Poland. Note, that quite a few of these presenters are geographers, and that this symposium is sponsored by the NZGS Mobilities in Geography Study Group.

It is a great privilege to announce that our keynote speaker will be A/Prof Michelle Daigle from the University of Toronto, presenting on Theorising Indigenous Liberation through Movement and Relationalities.