[Iag-list] Notice of AGM - Legal Geography Study Group 8 July - via Zoom

Tayanah O'Donnell tayanah.odonnell at anu.edu.au
Mon Jul 5 11:57:11 UTC 2021

Dear geographers,

For those of you who may be interested to attend our next Legal Geography Study Group, it will be open to all, via zoom, 8 July 1.30pm, during the IAG NZGS conference this week.

You do not need to be registered for the conference to attend this meeting.

In recognition of zoom fatigue, this will be a half hour meeting only, during which we will be holding out AGM. Both myself and Jo Gillespie as will be stepping down from our leadership of the group. We continue to welcome any enquiries from those interested in becoming more involved in this wonderful study group, and thanks to all those who've reached out thus far.

If you would like the link and passcode, please let me know no later than 5pm 7 July.

Thanks and kind regards,
Tayanah