[Iag-list] Political Geography study group proposal, Institute of Australian Geographers

Andrew Burridge andrew.burridge at mq.edu.au
Tue Jul 6 00:07:08 UTC 2021

Dear all,

this Friday 9th July from 12.45pm (Australian EST) we will be meeting briefly to discuss a proposal for a Political Geography study group within the Institute of Australian Geographers (IAG).

While the meeting is taking place during the annual IAG/NZGS conference, you do not need to be registered for the conference to attend the meeting.

Anyone who is interested in the potential formation of a study group here in Australia is welcome to join, regardless of your location (though you would need to become a member of the IAG to take part in the study group should it be successful).

Of course if you are interested, but cannot make the meeting, please do still get in touch

Please email me directly for the Zoom link details

kind regards
Andrew

Dr. Andrew Burridge
Lecturer in Human Geography
Academic lead, Making Connections: mentoring for students from refugee backgrounds