[Iag-list] Political Geography study group proposal, Institute of Australian Geographers

tam mc padden tammcpadden at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:17:19 UTC 2021

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for posting your notice of intent regarding the establishment of Political Geography Group within the Institute of Australian Geographers (IAG).

I write to inform you of my interest in joining the proposed group.

I am a post-graduate student at the National University of Laos where I am studying for an MA in International Development Studies.

I have a long-standing interest in the Politics of South East Asia in general, with specific interest in Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.

Please let me know how I can progress my interest.

Many thanks,

Tam Mc Padden