[Iag-list] Reminder: ANZMAPS state/federal/NZ govt mapping webinar: tomorrow Wed 14 July.

Brendan Whyte obiwonfive at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 05:28:58 UTC 2021

A reminder that the ANZMapS webinar featuring presentations form LINZ< Geoscience Austrlaia, cand Qld Dept of Natural Resources, is tomorrow, noon AEST/ 2pm NZT

In the second ANZMapS Webinar Series we will hear from experts talking about the latest innovations in the State and National mapping programs.

Karl Baker - Land Information New Zealand
Mapping New Zealand in 2021 - Respecting past and present products as we look to future! A presentation on maps and future possibilities...

Dmitar Butrovski - Geoscience Australia
Enabling Access to Geoscience Australia’s Aerial Photography Collection – a journey from aerial survey films to digital downloads

Jodie Howie and Simon Haycock - Queensland Department of Resources
Queensland Topographic Mapping Program offered by the Department of Resources

When: Jul 14, 2021 12:00 PM Brisbane
Topic: ANZMapS Webinar Series - National and State mapping in Australia and New Zealand
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fp8B78H1RB6jOOk0Ud4Igg

You can also follow our social media accounts and share the invite that way.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anzmaps/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ANZMapS
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ANZMapS

Brendan Whyte