[Iag-list] Two lecturer/senior lecturer jobs in Canterbury, NZ

Edward Challies edward.challies at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Jul 22 23:09:52 UTC 2021

[with apologies for cross-postings]

Greetings geographers,
Kia ora koutou,

The Waterways Centre for Freshwater Management, a joint research and teaching centre at Lincoln University and the University of Canterbury, NZ, is currently advertising lecturer/senior lecturer roles in Hydrology and in the Practice of River Restoration.
Closing date: 9 August 2021.
Please see the links below, and circulate to relevant colleagues!

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/unijobs/en-au/listing/259683/lecturer-or-senior-lecturer-in-hydrology/
https://www.timeshighereducation.com/unijobs/en-au/listing/259684/lecturer-or-senior-lecturer-in-the-practice-of-river-restoration/

Many thanks.

Dr Edward Challies
Senior Lecturer
Waterways Centre for Freshwater Management
School of Earth and Environment | Te Kura Aronukurangi
University of Canterbury | Te Whare Wānanga o Waitaha
Private Bag 4800, Christchurch | Ōtautahi 8140
NEW ZEALAND | AOTEAROA

ph: +64-3-3692545
http://www.waterways.ac.nz/

I work a flexible working pattern so may send emails out of 'normal' working hours. Please be assured that I do not expect a response outside of your own working hours.