[Iag-list] Final call for signatures: Political Geography study group proposal for the IAG

Andrew Burridge andrew.burridge at mq.edu.au
Tue Jul 27 23:39:44 UTC 2021

Dear all,

apologies for one last email: we will be submitting our proposal for the Political Geography Study Group in the next few days.

If you would like your name added to the list of members, please could you click the link below, or simply reply to myself and I can add you

https://unsw-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/z3513886_ad_unsw_edu_au/EXIghIU2N7JIoa0wPNh4x7AB3CvgbOYrC8D71RqwrglDTA?rtime=TXcSD9lE2Ug<https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/_BTPC3QNPBipL21BXcgbuLj?domain=unsw-my.sharepoint.com>

Many thanks to those that have signed already, we've had a very promising show of interest and support

all best
Andrew and Marilu

Dr. Andrew Burridge
Lecturer in Human Geography
Academic lead, Making Connections: mentoring for students from refugee backgrounds