[Iag-list] Applicants sought for Post-Doc and PhD scholarships on sustainable urban water and energy transformations

Ruth Lane ruth.lane at monash.edu
Mon Aug 2 00:23:07 UTC 2021

*Hello All, *
*I am pleased to announce that Human Geography at Monash is currently
recruiting for a 3-yr Post-Doc and 2 PhD candidates to work with A/Prof.
Megan Farrelly (School of Social Sciences) and Prof. Rob Raven (MSDI) on
their Australian Research Council Discovery Project  (DP210100571) focusing
on the impact of urban water and energy experimentation in shaping
sustainable urban transformations.*
*You can read more about the different position descriptions and the
overall project here
<https://www.monash.edu/arts/social-sciences/tracing-the-impact-of-urban-experimentation-in-water-and-energy-domains>.
*

*If you would like to learn more, please get in touch with Megan Farrelly
on megan.farrelly at monash.edu <megan.farrelly at monash.edu>  *

*Many thanks*

Kind regards,

Megan Farrelly, PhD
*Associate Professor,** Human Geography
<https://www.monash.edu/arts/social-sciences/human-geography> *
*Deputy Head, School of Social Sciences
<https://www.monash.edu/arts/social-sciences>*
---
Monash University
20 Chancellors Walk, Rm W819
Clayton VIC 3800 Australia
p:+61 3 9905 4618    m: +61 3 405 768 455
e: megan.farrelly at monash.edu <Megan.Farrelly at monash.edu>
Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=kd0o1WAAAAAJ&hl=en>; Scopus
Profile <https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=22955647700>

CRICOS Provider: Monash University 00008C/01857J

We acknowledge and pay respects to the Elders and Traditional Owners of the
land on which our four Australian campuses stand.

We're committed to diversity and inclusion
<https://www.monash.edu/about/diversity-inclusion>