[Iag-list] PhD scholarship on food insecurity

Jane Dyson jane.dyson at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Aug 10 03:13:45 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

Melbourne Social Equity Institute at the University of Melbourne is inviting EOIs for a new PhD scholarship focused on understanding and addressing food insecurity among students in Australian universities. Applicants should possess excellent interpersonal skills and experience in social science methods. People with lived experience of food insecurity are encouraged to apply.

More information: https://socialequity.unimelb.edu.au/news/latest/phd-scholarship-student-food-insecurity

Thanks!
Jane

Jane Dyson | Associate Professor of Human Geography
Level 2 (2.06), 221 Bouverie St, Carlton, 3053
The University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
www.spiritdocumentary.com<http://www.spiritdocumentary.com>
I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.