[Iag-list] Final call! Survey on Lecturers as Content Creators

Cadey Korson C.Korson at massey.ac.nz
Tue Aug 17 00:40:09 UTC 2021

Good Morning/Afternoon,

My name is Cadey Korson and I am a Senior Lecturer in Geography at Massey University in Aotearoa New Zealand. I am undertaking a project on Lecturers as Content Creators, which aims to develop a preliminary typology for blended learning in tertiary geography courses in Aotearoa NZ and Australia, and explore the extent to which, and how, tertiary academics are creating their own multimedia/digital media content - for teaching.

I would like to kindly request your contribution to a 10-15 minute survey on your teaching practices and philosophy relative to digital media content creation and blended learning. At the end of the survey, you will have a chance to enter a draw for one of four NZD $50 gift cards and the opportunity to indicate your interest in an optional follow-up focus group. I am particularly interested in hearing from tertiary-level colleagues (including postgrads, PhD students and tutors) in geography and closely related fields.

Survey link: https://massey.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6QXTHmeMamC5kQS

This project (ref.# 4000023827) has been evaluated by peer review and judged to be low risk. Consequently, it has not been reviewed by one of the University's Human Ethics Committees. If you have any concerns about the conduct of this research that you wish to raise with someone other than myself, please contact Prof Craig Johnson, Director, Research Ethics, telephone +64 06 356 9099 x 85271, email humanethics at massey.ac.nz<mailto:humanethics at massey.ac.nz>.

This survey will close on Monday 23 August 2021. Please feel free to forward this invitation to your networks.

Thank you for your time,
Cadey

Cadey Korson, Ph.D., FHEA
Senior Lecturer in Human Geography
PEP-Albany Outreach Coordinator

School of People, Environment and Planning
Massey University
Private Bag 102904, North Shore
Auckland 0745, New Zealand
Tel.: +64 09 213 6475