[Iag-list] 2022 IAG Conference announcement - claim the date

Neil Argent nargent at une.edu.au
Thu Sep 30 23:00:09 UTC 2021

-- Claim the date --
Dear fellow geographers and friends of geography,
This is an early "claim-the date" to notify you that the next Institute of
Australian Geographers
Conference is to be hosted by the University of New England, Armidale, 4-8
July, 2022.
At this stage we are planning for a face-to-face, in-presence format for
the but will obviously monitor
State and Territory health guidelines regarding travel and events in the
lead-up to the conference.
We will be in touch again soon regarding the conference theme and an
indicative set of dates for the
next stages of the conference's organisation (e.g. call for session
proposals).
In the meantime, study groups are encouraged to discuss session proposal
ideas amongst their membership.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to the New England Tablelands,
Armidale and the University of New England in July 2022.
The local organising committee,
Department of Geography and Planning, The University of New England

--

*I live and work in the country of the Anaiwan people. I walk together in
caring for this country with the Anaiwan, Gumbaynggirr, Kamilaroi, and

[image: University of New England Good Universities Guide 2020 five stars
Overall Satisfaction, Student Support and Teaching Quality]
<http://www.une.edu.au/>

*Neil Argent*

BA (Hons. I), PhD (Adelaide)

Professor of Human Geography

Head, Department of Geography and Planning

University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351 Australia

Phone 61 2 6773 2803
Email nargent at une.edu.au <email at une.edu.au>

*www.une.edu.au <https://www.une.edu.au/>*
University of New England CRICOS Provider Number 00003G