[Iag-list] Launch of the Political Geography Study Group

Andrew Burridge andrew.burridge at mq.edu.au
Wed Oct 13 22:22:04 UTC 2021

Dear IAG members,

We are happy to let you know that the IAG Council has endorsed the creation of a Political Geography  Study Group.

It is now possible to select the Political Geography Study Group as one of your three study groups through the IAG membership page. Any new members to the IAG can also select this group when joining.

The Political Geography Study Group can now be accessed through the IAG study groups page (here<https://www.iag.org.au/study-groups>).

We have also created a blog word-press page (here<http://ttps/politicalgeographyaus.wordpress.com/>) where we will post information related to the group, and have a new Twitter account: @PolGeoIag that you can follow.

The first Annual General Meeting for the Political Geography Study Group will be held online on Thursday  25th  of November  at 4pm. An invite will be sent to members via email soon.

If you have any questions or suggestions in the meantime, please contact us.

All the best,

Andrew, Ari and Marilu

Dr. Andrew Burridge
Lecturer in Human Geography
Academic lead, Making Connections: mentoring for students from refugee backgrounds