[Iag-list] Free Webinar: Rethinking the Boundaries Between Port City and Territory

Brendan Whyte obiwonfive at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 20:36:33 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to attend the following webinar, organized by the open access journal Urban Planning:

Free Webinar
Rethinking the Boundaries Between Port City and Territory
28 October 2021, 4pm CET

Speakers:
Carola Hein (Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands)
Hernán Cuevas (Austral University of Chile, Chile)
Amanda Brandellero (Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
Peter Ache (Radboud University, The Netherlands)

Discussant:
José Sánchez (AIVP, France)

We will be discussing the main findings of the thematic issue "Planning for Porosity: Exploring Port City Development through the Lens of Boundaries and Flows", published early this year in our journal: https://www.cogitatiopress.com/urbanplanning/issue/view/222

Our webinars are informal, general public-oriented events where academic editors and authors explain to a varied audience the main findings of the thematic issue and its impact on society. The event is free and you can register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_TUnCM047RACDHw6gQav-QA

Feel also free to share this event with interested colleagues and networks. Promotional materials are found attached.

Best regards,

Rodrigo Silva
Communications Manager
Cogitatio Press