[Iag-list] Two urban and regional planning positions at UNE

Neil Argent nargent at une.edu.au
Thu Nov 18 21:41:55 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,
The Department of Geography and Planning at the University of New England
is currently recruiting for two continuing positions in urban and regional
planning, one at Level B/C and the other at C/D.  Please see abridged
details on each position below; follow the links to find the full
advertisement. Please note the closing dates for applications.

Reference Number 221272 - Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Urban and Regional
Planning (Development Control)
·        Continuing
·        $ 100,535 to $ 119,151 per annum (Level B); or $ 122,872 to $
141,491 per annum (Level C)
·        Plus 17% employer superannuation. Salary packaging options are
available.
·        Relocation assistance provided
·        Applicants must have ongoing full time work rights (UNE will not
provide sponsorship for this position).
Closing Date: Midnight, 5 December 2021

Reference Number 221271 - Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in Urban and
Regional Planning (Architecture and Urban Design)
·        Continuing
·        $ 122,872 to $ 141,491 per annum (Level C); or $147,692 to
$162,582 per annum (Level D)
·        Plus 17% employer superannuation. Salary packaging options are
available.
·        Relocation assistance provided
·        Applicants must have ongoing full time work rights (UNE will not
provide sponsorship for this position)
Closing Date: Midnight, Thursday, 9 December 2021

Enquiries and additional information
To discuss these roles please contact Alistair Noble, phone: (02) 6773 5162
or email hoshass at une.edu.au.
Please visit www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une for further information about these
positions and other career opportunities at UNE.

Cheers, Neil

--

*I live and work in the country of the Anaiwan people. I walk together in
caring for this country with the Anaiwan, Gumbaynggirr, Kamilaroi, and

[image: University of New England Good Universities Guide 2020 five stars
Overall Satisfaction, Student Support and Teaching Quality]
<http://www.une.edu.au/>

*Neil Argent*

BA (Hons. I), PhD (Adelaide)

Professor of Human Geography

Head, Department of Geography and Planning

University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351 Australia

Phone 61 2 6773 2803
Email nargent at une.edu.au <email at une.edu.au>

*www.une.edu.au <https://www.une.edu.au/>*
University of New England CRICOS Provider Number 00003G