[Iag-list] Call for Sessions for IAG 2022 Conference, Armidale, now open!

Neil Argent nargent at une.edu.au
Thu Dec 2 00:25:50 UTC 2021

Dear geographers and friends of geography,
The local organising committee of the Institute of Australian Geographers
Conference, to be held at the University of New England, Armidale, 5-8
July, 2022, is pleased to announce the call for conference session
proposals. The closing date for proposals is the 14th January 2022.
The theme of the conference is Landscapes of Change, Challenge and
Creativity. We welcome session proposals that speak to this theme, however
tangentially… The conference website elaborates on the theme further if you
would like to more finely tailor your submission.
Session proposals, including panels (e.g. author meets critics), are to be
submitted via the conference website:
https://www.une.edu.au/about-une/faculty-of-humanities-arts-social-sciences-and-education/hass/news-and-events/the-institute-of-australian-geographers-annual-conference-2022.

To submit a session proposal, select the Call for Sessions tab on the
webpage, click on the down arrow,  then click on ‘Submit Session proposal’.
This will take you to a submission form, the requirements of which should
be pretty self-explanatory.
Study group members are encouraged to discuss session proposals with study
group leaders and to be as inclusive as possible of contributions from
across physical and human geography.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Anaiwan country, the New England
Tablelands, Armidale and the University of New England in July 2022.
The organising committee
Department of Geography and Planning, The University of New England
2nd December 2021

--

*I live and work in the country of the Anaiwan people. I walk together in
caring for this country with the Anaiwan, Gumbaynggirr, Kamilaroi, and

[image: University of New England Good Universities Guide 2020 five stars
Overall Satisfaction, Student Support and Teaching Quality]
<http://www.une.edu.au/>

*Neil Argent*

BA (Hons. I), PhD (Adelaide)

Professor of Human Geography

Head, Department of Geography and Planning

University of New England
Armidale NSW 2351 Australia

Phone 61 2 6773 2803
Email nargent at une.edu.au <email at une.edu.au>

*www.une.edu.au <https://www.une.edu.au/>*
University of New England CRICOS Provider Number 00003G