Dear IAG members
If you are attending the NZGS/IAG Conference in Auckland, can I encourage you to attend the IAG General Meeting this afternoon (note that the meeting should take 30 minutes and will still allow you to get to drinks and the dinner)
General Meeting of the Institute of Australian Geographers
Friday 13 July 2018, at 5.45 pm.
Room 206-315 (Lecture Theatre 5) in Building 206 “Arts 1”
University of Auckland
In particular, I wanted to draw your attention to the attached resolution on academic integrity and freedom proposed by Prof Richie Howitt.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows, but note that the formalities will be a brief as possible.
- Minutes of the previous General Meetings (Annual General Meeting April 2018 and General Meeting July 2017)
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Financial Statements 2017 (& Treasurer’s report)
- Proposed Amendments to Constitution cl 4.3 (rolling memberships)
- Proposed Motion on Academic Integrity and Freedom
- President’s Report
- Geographical Research Editors’ Report
- Wiley-Blackwell Report
- Announcement of Election of New Council members
- Any Other Business
Ian D Rutherfurd | Associate Professor
School of Geography | Faculty of Science
President of the Institute of Australian Geographers
Room 1.02, 221 Bouverie St, Carlton, bldg. 379
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
T: +61 3 8344 3172 M: 0407 881210 E: email@example.com
This email and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any
part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error please delete it and
notify us by return email.